Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow.




Hey hey hey! 

Well this week has been very interesting so far and it's only Thursday! In the past two days, I have done two things I've never done before & this weekend I am also doing something I've never done before, for the first time! 

Wednesday was my first time at the Chiropractor. I've always been scared to death to go because all of the forceful bone popping that goes on, but, yesterday I walked through the door and went on in. Turns out it was a very good idea because my right leg was longer than the left...but not any more :) 

Today, I got my first massage ever and man oh man was it great! It was like going on a mini vacation for an hour except... I didn't get a tan...

Tomorrow is the start of a big weekend for me and I couldn't be more excited. It's still a little unbelievable that I am actually filming my very first music video this weekend. I remember thinking when I was a little girl how exciting it would be to film a music video, and now, one of  my dreams is coming true, and it's just right around the corner. I am not really nervous or scared, but more anxious and ready to go! I am so grateful for this opportunity!! Hmm... Why is grateful spelt like that if you spell great, "great." It just took me a few minutes to figure out why in the world there was a little red squiggly line underneath "greatful." Maybe I am just tired and have had a long day (at my massage) cause that'd be my only excuse as to why I can't spell grateful right...after all, I did just graduate high school ;)

Love, 

Hannah Michelle

p.s. I customized my own tassel...yes...pink & white! :) 


No comments: